PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Started studying for EASA B1/B2 modules
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2022, 17:58
dixi188

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Shoaibamin
Hello Im new to this forum so apologies if a similar question has been asked before. I just started studying for my EASA maintenance modules using Club 66 pro. My question is that if im consistently getting decent marks in the practice tests set up by club66 then am I ready to take the actual exam? My worry is that the questions being given to me by club66pro are not reflective of what is going to come up in the actual exam? Also I feel like the questions being given in this Maths module seem to be too easy, I was expecting A-level content when studying this module but it is mostly about GCSE level, can anyone clarify if this seems right?
Sorry not able to help with exam content but my in my 40 years as a licensed engineer I don't recall any very complicated maths being required. A bit of Algebra, Trig, percentages and the like was all I required.
I did O level maths at school and that was sufficient.
Your are not designing an aircraft, just maintaining it to manufacturers instructions.
One thing you will need though is an understanding of Imperial units, ie: Feet, Inches, pounds, etc. as around half the world's aircraft are built using these.

Good luck
Dixi

Last edited by dixi188; 11th Oct 2022 at 02:36.