PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Kerch Bridge Thread
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2022, 23:14
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by ORAC
At a certain point you have to decide that this is deliberate, and someone in their department is deliberately taking the p**s out of their bosses…

Russian regime media is distributing a picture of an Ukrainian ID card which they claim shows that truck driver. The problem, however, is that parts of the picture seems to be copied from the ID card templates.

Especially the serial number 0000000 is really something….
and the document number above the serial number: 19910824-00026 That has all the hallmarks of being a Russian version of the EU Emsho, and that is the date of birth, of the girl from Moscow....
and the same expiry date...
and the same signature...
If this came from Russia, then they really are taking the mickey out of Putin. I presume that it is so bad that it is a meme from someone running along the same line of the credibility and competency of the FSB.

Awwww. C'mon! the Russians know the name and address of the driver of the truck at least, that was given to the Russians at the security checkpoint when the Russians inspected the truck and found it suitable for task er, ooops, not holding excess Vodka/contraband etc. By water or by land, this attack involved Russians either independent or in concert with Ukrainians.

Of course, Russia hasn't made an objection as yet to someone destroying Ukrainian property whilst under the care of the bare bear. In fact, come to think of it, Ukraine should bill Russia for the damage done to the illegally erected structure built on Ukrainian land, and for the demolition of it without an approval to demolish or remove the illegally built structure. I known my council would be over us like a rash for doing what the Russians have done.