PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 5th Oct 2022, 10:57
PilotHW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JuliusCaesar
I used the question bank at Pilotassessments.com, which was allright. I didn't have time to go through the entire bank at Pilotassessment.
About 30% of the questions in the actual test was also in the Pilotassessment test. How if you are like me, and haven't touched on the ATPL subjects since before Covid, I would highly recommend to go through as many questions as possible. I received four calculation questions, and you only have 10 minutes to complete 30 questions. So you don't have the time to recap on how to calculate during the test.

I felt like I did bad on the ATPL part of the test. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I was fairly sure about 50% of the questions, uncertainty for maybe 30 % and the last 20% was just guessing.

I', in the holding pool to get an invitation to Dublin. Haven't received an invitation yet.

Regards
I also used Pilot Assessment, I believe it was good for prep of the online assessment. ATPL test wise, I had a few from the bank however, its definitely worth going through the forums on there to see what feedback people had recieved.