PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happened?
Thread: What happened?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2022, 02:05
Sbaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by the_rookie
It's pretty hard to tell from looking at them the handful of times you went there, to what kind of condition they are in. Fresh paint job doesn't mean well looked after engines. They could have had cable ties on their drive shafts..
A fresh paint job would be a good indicator as to the rest of the aircraft condition.. paint is usually left till last... but that's not why you decided to post, so we will get to the point, i'll bite:

A harmless "click click click" noise from a plastic ziptie rotating on a drive shaft.... old friendly harmless trick we used to play on each other in other industries... and I told him after he drove like 10 meters before he left the carpark - old mate could dish out jokes but didn't like being on the receiving end... anyway... he went and had a cry... despite only hours earlier coming in to go "HA HA PARKED YOU IN SUCKA"..... resulting in me losing my job... It's in the same 'slight inconvenience' category as having one of your wiper blades lifted up... Or one of your mirrors pushed in...
​​​​​
Did I look upset? ...No.... will I be earning 4.5 x that salary next year? ... you betcha...

I thought it was funny... still do...

Last edited by Sbaker; 9th Oct 2022 at 23:40.