PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New 'Bonza' LCC launches middle 2022 with B737 MAX
Old 2nd Oct 2022, 08:05
Deano969

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by MickG0105
As I said previously, I deal with facts and figures. If there have been no positive facts or figures for Bonza, that's hardly a matter for me.

Separately, I note that you continue to manifest the quirks that had others suspecting that you are just another incarnation of BNEA320, getaway, TT738, Kickstarter, ...

Perhaps you can toddle off and troll someone else.
Here ya go Micky
For starters I am not any of those that you have mentioned, nor do I have any other user name

I have always been for a larger aviation industry with more competition and more jobs
Totally against QF/JQ under their current model, not the people that work there
Pro REX and Bonza along with any other start up that has a go and threatens the monopoly of QF/JQ or duopoly when you include VA
If QF/JQ had their way they would own 100% of the market, which is good for no one
Even as it stands they don't really compete with VA, they collude to cut services to improve loads and use JQ to stave off any LCC from getting a foothold
This keeps fares high, reduces overall numbers, hurts our tourist industry and reduces aviation jobs

There ya go, I am hiding nothing
How about you ?