PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truck drivers earning $150 K - Good for them.
Old 2nd Oct 2022, 01:45
43Inches

Received 419 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by Beryllium Erbium
Uhhmm, no they're not, I was one in a previous life, you are **** kicking for the site supervisor, you are still on the tools.

I appreciate that you identify as an expert in literally everything, but not this one you're not bud.

Seriously, where do you come up with the rubbish? wiki? google? 'All chippie supervisor candidates must have a management qualification'
Actually read the job description and conditions and whos paying $120k as you said, so you are either making stuff up or just haven't read the job advertisements or both. Don't have to have done a job to read what it entails and what you have to do to get there. And my quote was for the big money jobs you will need management quals. Not for putting prefab housing together.

Maybe you should read what you have to do to hold the job before you try to big note yourself, and we are talkinga bout the $120k+ jobs you are talking about. Don't squirm around and say you were talking about some lacky building a house.

BTW a lot mention salary package so that is including super, for contractors, not so great once you have to pay all your own stuff including super.

I mean I just found a job for a site manager on a $20million dollar hospital project, $160-$200k, guess I'll just walk out of my piloting job and take that.... can't be that hard heh?