PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar 787 and Lightning
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2022, 07:55
blubak

Received 68 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Lookleft
I'm sure the new CEO will be able to sort the problems out, what with all her customer experience, experience. I can just imagine the first sitrep that she will send to AJ.

"Dear Alan, I just wanted to provide you with some initial thoughts on my new role. I particularly want to thankyou for presenting me with the challenge of trying to make something of the ****e sandwich that is Jetstar. I thought that I was going to be CEO of an organisation that was just a smaller version of Qantas but instead I find an organisation that is chronically under resourced, in complete disarray and with staff so disengaged that I now know what the term the thousand mile stare refers to. Still I have no doubts about my ability to provide Jetstar customers with an experience and the staff will just have to put up with the beatings until morale improves. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to earn over a million dollars for the next 3 years which, along with the Qantas shares that will be allocated to me, will set me up for life and I can add Group CEO to my Linkdin CV.

Best Wishes
Jetstar Group CEO"
Ah yes,theres no doubt she will provide them with an 'experience',& like the ones currently happening,it will most likely be 1 that is strongly connected to a nightmare or an unwanted extension to a cheap holiday.