PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar 787 and Lightning
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2022, 00:39
Lookleft

Received 199 Likes on 94 Posts
I'm sure the new CEO will be able to sort the problems out, what with all her customer experience, experience. I can just imagine the first sitrep that she will send to AJ.

"Dear Alan, I just wanted to provide you with some initial thoughts on my new role. I particularly want to thankyou for presenting me with the challenge of trying to make something of the ****e sandwich that is Jetstar. I thought that I was going to be CEO of an organisation that was just a smaller version of Qantas but instead I find an organisation that is chronically under resourced, in complete disarray and with staff so disengaged that I now know what the term the thousand mile stare refers to. Still I have no doubts about my ability to provide Jetstar customers with an experience and the staff will just have to put up with the beatings until morale improves. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to earn over a million dollars for the next 3 years which, along with the Qantas shares that will be allocated to me, will set me up for life and I can add Group CEO to my Linkdin CV.

Best Wishes
Jetstar Group CEO"