PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lauda Europe
Thread: Lauda Europe
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2022, 10:56
ihatemorningflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,

I had the assessment yesterday. I am A320 TR FO. This day all of us were TR, so I think what we had is more likely to apply for TR guys.

We had a bit different schedule then normally, we started with the SIM. I was paired with a TR captain.

SIM:
Very basic stuff with minor faults and with mandatory items.
Starting in DUB RWY 28L LIFFY7A SID. Normal takeoff with automation. After takeoff fwd cargo door open with pressurization problem confirmed. Ecam, dodar, nits, decision to go back. Weather is OVC 1000 VIS 5km. ILS out so only VOR approach for 28L. Briefing. Before the approach AP off, ATHR off, but we could have FDs. At MDH no visual, go around. During GA engine fail. Again ecam, dodar, nits. ILS is working again so ILS 28L. Weather the same. Before approach AP off but ATHR ON, FDs on, one engine landing uneventful. End of SIM.

HR:
Very basic question, as written here before many time. You history with aviation. Why Lauda? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Notice period?

TECHNICAL:
It was more related to the SIM what we had. Cargo smoke/fire system. Green hydraulic system and ita fault. Some random question on the cockpit mockup picture. I think for TR guys they can ask anything but they want to see only overall knowledge they will not go into details. If you know every system what it is and what for and you can say 2 sentences about it you should be fine.

That was it for me. Assessment was Friday, I got the positive answer on Monday. Good luck!

Last edited by ihatemorningflights; 27th Sep 2022 at 09:12.