PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 23rd Sep 2022, 03:33
timetoflyrn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you!

Originally Posted by djw024
So, the written comprehension assessment is an English competency assessment process where you and your group (and maybe other group) sit together in a room, within 10 mins, you will be given a piece of information (I believe it is from the aircraft operation Manual) and answer 4 questions at the end. the question are straight forward and all the answers are in the reading, all you need to do is copy and paste the correct piece of info to answer the question. However, make sure you answer with sentence(s), not just word. 10 mins is PLENTY of time for this task, it is not hard, even for me, which English is my second language.
the reading I was given was about procedures we need to follow when the cabin door is open or "cracked", like it asked me who to notify, what to do if......, and so on, but it is not hard at all.
Thank you so much! I was nervous for the written exam for no reason as it was fairly easy!=)
I have passed the AD, and have completed reference checks and applied for the ASIC ID.
Will probably have to focus on my current job at the moment as I can see from this thread - the waiting time can be quite long.
Thank you again!