PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying with Covid
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2022, 14:39
davidjohnson6

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by alserire
With all due respect to your circumstances getting on a plane knowing you have Covid would be an extraordinarily insensitive and selfish act. I cannot imagine you would be challenged in any way but I would imagine that if you made it known that you had Covid they could almost certainly refuse to fly you on health and safety grounds. I would certainly never patronise an airline again that knowingly flew a Covid positive passenger
Sunclass Airlines and Norse Atlantic have both told me they will definitely accept me as a passenger in a few days time, having been made very much aware of my being Covid positive. I've sent an "are you sure about this ?" email to one of them and got a written reply saying "yes, we are sure we will fly you while Covid positive, as long as the Govt of the arrival country has no restrictions"
The other airline told me by phone "we recommend that you do NOT do a Covid test in the next few days, so you can fly home and we (the airline) won't be certain you are still Covid positive"

Last edited by davidjohnson6; 17th Sep 2022 at 15:01.