PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lauda Europe
Thread: Lauda Europe
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2022, 13:23
Abra4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,

I had the assesment yesterday. I’ll write a quick feedback hope it helps. I am NTR Cadet level.
I won’t go into detail just the important stuff.

so after you are paired with your partner you recieve the charts you will need for the SIM we had Liverpool Bartn1T sid. You can start briefing with your partner, brief the callouts you will need as PF and when do you wanna start to descent slowing down for the ILS etc. Brief everything what you want here because you won’t have time in the sim. While every pair was briefing they started calling in for the technical interview one by one.

HR/Tech interview: Hr part was really straightforward. Just normal questions about you, your work and the where do you see yourself in 5 years and what makes a good captain etc. a few things about ryan/lauda (fleet,bases)
Technical part was quicker for me. The assessor asked me a few questions about my ME aircraft like what kind of engine, which is critical, landing gear etc. you don’t have to answer in 10 sentences, really briefly if he sees you know it he will give you another questions. After this a few other questions about the brake system and after this he asked me about the brakes of the jets. Again very briefly say something. Asked about ApU what does it provide AC/DC how what volage. Other than electricity what does it provides. A few questions about pressurization system. And then 1-2 question about cessna 152. That was it.

Me and my partner were the last ones in the sim so we waited like 3-4 hours. It was really quick. Fly the SID steep turns. Emergency DoDAR land back vectores to ILS and that is it. They don’t expect you to fly withing 50ft but have a good communicatiln with your prtner and help each other.

that was it. I got the positive answer a day later so today.

good luck everyone.