PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happened?
Thread: What happened?
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2022, 23:44
pilottrees

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck to any FO on an Air North Brasilla that is shortly up for a Command...or supposedly any Qlink candidate on the classics (although it's clear now that it was a bit of fabrication, there's a nice insta post about it, where the actual airline's name, Maroomba, is conveniently left out )

I hope he doesn't "light up the aircraft like a Christmas tree so they won't be able to cope" for them, like he promised to a number of current employees to do to anyone of his ex-colleagues/people that don't abide by the regime. Gotta love integrity, particularly an examiner's...how good!!!

The intimidation game that keeps coming from this company is nothing but amusing I must say, and it speaks to the practices that are involved with their employees. Yet they will post that the "friendly boys are ready to do the hard work" and are "getting the job done". The friendly boys are for sure ready, because they haven't been burnt out by the work practices for 3+ years - they are all brand new!!

Give it a year, let's see what happens then. If I'm wrong, I'll buy everyone some Jatz and a couple of bottles of shiraz.