PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 15th Sep 2022, 20:00
Rogerwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trumper

Originally Posted by Kenny
Not in a million years. I started in the US, went to VA and then went back to the US for a legacy gig. Financially, it was the smartest decision I’ve made in my 23 year career. I won’t quote figures because invariably, its seen as being a d!ck waving exercise rather than being informative but as a 777FO I out earn a VA Captain by quite a significant amount. If I wanted to grab a command on the 73, the difference would be astronomical. Also, my 401k (Think Super), will be about 3 times what it would have been in Oz.

Of course I have to deal with two kids that have Yank accents and the odd trumper but there’s stupid people the world over.
Mate I suppose you go with the theory that were all domestic terrorists? What’s wrong with being a Trump supporter? You are actually saying that Biden is doing a good job? Sorry for the thread drift but you just offended 150 million people. I think stay im the USA and enjoy the current political environment. To many woke lefties here in OZ causing this country’s aviation problems.