PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex Celebrating 20 Years
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2022, 03:29
Deano969

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by MickG0105
Yes, of course, you'd know better, wouldn't you? It's a wonder some outfit hasn't snapped you up as a CFO.

How about you stop commenting on matters beyond your grasp, making patently dumb statements and then running away from what you've previously said as soon as someone presents actual facts and real data. It should be embarrassing.

Stick to counting seats on Rex flights.
Mick you have simply lifted some figures from QF/JQs AGM and have little grasp of how those figures have come to be
For example $686 million goes from property owned at mascot into cash
Total net assets less liabilities has gone from $443 million to net -$190 million and this includes cash
So in other words, if QF/JQ ceased trading tomorrow, they would not cover their debts, so aside from goodwill the company is worthless

As for counting REX numbers, this was merely to debunk PoppaJo's posts claiming 10-15 per load and predictions that they would never succeed with their jets
I predicted profitable operations by October or November, REX has outdone this and have already put my money where my mouth is and have made 32% over a few months

By the by REX has equity of $152 million as compared with QF/JQ at -$190 million