PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smartlynx
Thread: Smartlynx
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2022, 15:55
Dumblynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really?

If it’s that bad, who forced you to join that operator? 😉 seems like a very deep Napoleon syndrome isn’t it?[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, but I don't understand what's your problem. You have no idea what's to work like over here. We all know that this is a temporary job while we wait for something better. And everything is better than working for Smartlynx.
I could give you so many details about SMARTLYNX but I would just get some of my fellow pilots in trouble.
And let's not even talk about tax evasion by Smartlynx in Germany and other European countries as well. But God bless those little souls that have already alerted German authorities. Because please, don't forget, SMARTLYNX is flying for Condor a German company, and SMARTLYNX employees don't pay taxes anywhere while Germans do.
Isn't this cool?
Do you want for example a recent operational mess? I can give you an example. The only A330 airplane we have now flying is still AOG in JFK. 2 days later they have decide to send a replacement airplane. And who is flying it? As usual, it's the A330 CP best friend. How difficult was is it to guess?
Yes the one that doesn't stay in Frankfurt and barely speaks English. The one that's always at home and doesn't even bother to come to the hotel for his standby dutys , He is currently flying 4 times a month. And us? if we are lucky, we will get 1 flight every 21 days and some will get 1 flight every 2 months. It all depends on nationalities.
This is what it's like to work over here.
We are all on the way out.
Slowly but we are.

Truly yours,
Dumblynx