PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 11th Sep 2022, 08:02
djw024

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by timetoflyrn
Hi Everyone,

I got an invitation email for Sydney assessment centre day this week, which is planned on 14th and 15th of September, booked myself in for 15th, anyone else on here attending the AD?

Also to everyone here who already passed the AD and just waiting for GS, congratulations!
Hi, Congrats for making it to the AD, I guess you have waited for a while before this AD invitation hits you in the mail. make sure you groom yourself professional and stay poised. if you have any qiestions regarding to AD, by all means, just leave your questions here and I am sure anyone sees it will reply you. also a hint, it is also a good idea to keep in touch with people from your AD (maybe friend eachother on IG or something), so that it is easier to keep tracking youe progress, as you can see, this is a VERY lOOOOOOOOOng process, stay isolated without any communication can make yourself feel drained very easily.
Also, just a quick question, is this AD is for international cabin crew? and Sydney Based?