PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Lockers
Thread: Smart Lockers
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2022, 05:49
Flying Clog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What BuzzBox said.

Don't try and compare Quaintass with Crappy Pathetic to make yourself feel better, please.

CX is a toxic hell hole with nothing but lethal contempt for it's employees. Utterly, utterly disrespectful, and should be held to account.

Anyone still working there is either scared of change, desperate to the point of incapacitation, or deluded to the point of utter insanity, ie. Stockholm Syndrome.

I firmly believe that any current pilot with CX should have their Class 1 revoked on mental health grounds. I have briefly met then at the midfield terminal, and spoken to them via modern video conferencing, and my layman's assessment is that they shouldn't be in charge of a shopping trolley, let alone a 400 ton jet.

It's a very scary situations. These pilots are NOT FIT TO FLY.... On mental health grounds.

I tried it with CX from the onset of the pandemic, and for 2 years, and I am very proud that I took the bold position to walk up to the 3rd floor, in full regalia, to hand in my notice.
I haven't looked back since, truly happy, and would recommend it to anybody. All it requires is getting your 'big boy' pants on. It's not difficult!

Grow a Pair!

Last edited by Flying Clog; 10th Sep 2022 at 06:03.