PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holdpool
Thread: BA Holdpool
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2022, 13:58
kendrick47247

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Alrosa
I was under the impression that this round of recruitment was largely to cater for Summer 2023 requirements.

I can’t comment on any other aspect as I’m out of the loop myself. The only other facts based on the vacancy blurb and application forms is that they have made it clear that candidates rated on the A320 will be given preference, and for those who applied to the LHR vacancy, there was an optional tick box to indicate willingness to consider a Gatwick offer if successful.

As usual with all things BA, plans can change from one week to the next.

Recruitment have an email address for queries but I would suggest it might take a while to get a reply. As a previous applicant, you should also be given priority in booking assessments. I’m not sure what order they are sending invitations to assessment out in though (if any).
Originally Posted by Seosan
The assessments happen in person. There is an online pre-assessment you have to complete before arrival, could well replace the traditional maths exam. If you pass the initial assessment then you get called back for a second day in the sim.

There have been multiple slots released already, the first set were at the end of August and second set were two days towards end of September. From what I understand they will be releasing slots across the next few months and conducting assessments until spring/summer 23. I don’t think they are in a huge rush so if you’re waiting on an assessment slot just keep checking your emails and the BA site.

First assessment is team building, interview, multi-tasking.
Both have posted very solid Info for those applying