PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bamboo Airways T&C
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2022, 16:43
Celestar56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrphil
And yet they are desperate to hire more people! Simply doesn't make any sense, I have declined their offer very recently purely due to the comments herein and I have also sent them a link to this thread so that they know how people feel about them. I have also linked the agency to this thread so that they also know why people aren't interested in the positions they publish on Bamboo.
It was revealed by management that before even covid happened, in order to attract pilots.. that HR came out with the package, which the Board of Directors approved. BUT with NO INTENTION OF HONOURING.

When covid happened, it was just convenient for them to use it as an excuse not to honour any thing in the contract.

​​​​​Now with covid on the other side of the curve,.. where other airlines are scrambling to keep their staff and restoring salary... This company had the audacity to cut 787 Pilots salary in August.. back dating it back to May.

Soon they will advertise a mediocre package because they are trying to add another few aircraft... but when you join you will never come even close to what was signed in the contract.

The recent grounding of one of the 787s in SYD becos of delayed payment in rental arrays clearly shows they will do anything to try not to pay. BTW the aircraft was grounded a second time when it returned because they again refused to pay.

That's Bamboo Airways for you.
​​​