PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 7th Sep 2022, 19:07
Cris.P76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Brian Pern
Good for you.

Although I have a question, you say you did the course 3 weeks ago, judging by the date you posted that would put it between the 15th and 20th August, which confuses me somewhat. You see the Website was not registered until the 26th August and it looks like to went live on 30th August, which is at least 10 days after you did your course with them and at worse 15 days, or two weeks and 1 day.
Any thoughts on this?

For those considering paying €349 .00 for a couple of Zoom video sessions, consider this, it is very strange that both the members who are recommending this company are new members whose first posts are about a company who don't seem to have a contact phone number or email address with a new website. They offer nothing you cannot get elsewhere, some of it in a sim.
There is a whole world of info on here for free. I would use that and save the money.
Well, I'm actually one of the persons in the testimonials, so there's no need to judge so easily.

As far as I know, they've been doing courses for more than half a year by word of mouth (that's how I got enrolled), and now they've created a website... Other than that, I'm just sharing my experience in a course that contributed to me being successful and have a job, that's it

See you in the skies!