PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CityJet Simulator Assessment
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2022, 16:31
thepilot91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CityJet Simulator Assessment

Hi,

Yes another CityJet thread...
Sorry but I worried there would be little response to a post in any of the other threads that are several years old.

A while ago I got an email inviting me to partake in an online aptitude test, I was later told I had passed and Invited to a Teams interview.
Yesterday I was delighted to find an invitation to a simulator assessment at CAE in Amterdam.

So I am now humbly asking for any advice anyone could give me for this upcoming session:

If you have attended a sim session with CityJet somewhat recently (or know someone who has):

-What aircraft was the sim based on? (I will get to know this in due time, but the date I got is in 7 days, but I'm hoping to prepare as much as I can before!)

-What was the flight profile like? (duration, airfield(s), failures, plates, CRM, overall difficulty etc.)

-Could anyone recommend a nearby "simulator center" to practice before the assessment (preferably someone who'd have insight into CJs profile)

-Even though I already had an interview, any questions I could expect?

-Dresscode?

-Anything anyone who has ever attended a CityJet Assessment, employed by them, or not could share?

I will most likely update this thread on my progress...*touch wood*

Thanks in advance!