PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas loses $860 million last year.
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2022, 04:06
Deano969

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by hoss58
Deano I don't know how old you are and I don't care, Maybe you were around when AN fell over, I was and I was there when it happened. You may or may not be aware that several pilots (and possibly other staff ) departed this life at their own hand after AN fell over.

To wish another airline or any company for that matter to go completely belly up and run the risk of these scenarios happening again shows a sick mind at work.

I don't work for QF.

Deano up til now you comments haven't bothered me one iota but this type of statement tells me you are a poor excuse for a human being.

Hoss 58
Hoss I was around when AN collapsed and am aware of those that decided to end it all and obviously wish no person that outcome and was in no way referring to that side of things
I will however stand behind my post in saying that I truly wish QF/JQ would fail
It has been a toxic place to work under its current structure, it puts shareholder return above everything, AJ is plugging just holes in dykes ATM
Outsourcing, wet leasing, foreign crews, massive corporate pays, share buy backs, loss after loss and hundreds of new jets on order
Something will give very shortly
Yes there will be short term pain, but long term, this needs to happen
REX will eat away at their market share, AJ will lose this battle, the shareholders will revolt
The JQ Asian experiment was a disaster
JQ Darwin hub a disaster
Emirates deal another disaster
A380s a disaster
Post covid restart another disaster
And the list goes on

We need new blood in this industry not an old dinosaur