PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz bird strike, unreliable airspeed .. continue to destination
Old 29th Aug 2022, 16:58
ATC Watcher
Pegase Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Greens
what planet are you on? “Bird parts often clear with speed”… seriously? Unreliable airspeed of any degree is a major problem industry wide leading in many cases to LOC. It concerns me greatly that you don’t even see the extreme Inherent danger within your post.
Living in the real world my friend, not Microsoft Flight SIM like many around this Forum, or as Gizm0 calls them: "Armchair pilots" (when they are pilots). I maintain all of my post, adding the confirmation that ATC in EIN is indeed still military. A small correction on what you said: temporary unreliable airspeed indications are not causing LOC - the (bad) immediate handling of them did. It was not the case here. Coming back to the original question put on this thread, I do not see anything wrong with the Captain decision I am not a Wizzair fan , but here, nothing done wrongly, quite professionally even. Time indeed to move to another subject..