PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smartlynx
Thread: Smartlynx
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2022, 06:19
Dumblynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am just surprised that authorities don't take action.
We don't have any kind of legal contract, and the company doesn't pay Taxes/Social Security anywhere even though we have asked them to do it. How come? This is completely illegal.
I honestly didn't know that the A320 didn't have enough FO? A330 is even worst. We are always flying 2 captains because no FO's joined us. On top of that our brilliant management decided to upgrade 4 FO, among the few we have, to send a message out there that YES WE DO UPGRADE PEOPLE, hoping that like this note FO will join us. Again, are you serious? Why don't they upgrade terms and conditions and then people will come?
We are flying with instructors, form a certain nationality that barely speak any English.
We have currently only 1 A330 flying. It's flying from FRA to JFK. It's so embarrassing to fly to the USA and ATC treats you like a baby because they know we can't speak or barely understand any English.
In 2 weeks most of us on the A330 will be grounded as apparently there are no flights for people that are not trainers. I am warning other pilots, please don't join Smartlynx, it's not what it looks.