PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lauda Europe
Thread: Lauda Europe
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2022, 11:23
Abra4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LRC172
Pilot Assessment is a great place to prep for the actual interview as well, it offers HR interview question, technical questions (around 300) and also some other helpful tips and previous feedback from the assessments..
Since you are going as well, do you have any idea if the required references should be by an official person, or can my long time friend just write me one , since it states that one of the two can be from a person that has known me for more than 5 years?
Also, what sim session did you book? Do you know perhaps if the one in UPilot center (located right next to Ryanair HQ ) is worth it? I've been hearing that they prep you with the session that looks exactly like the real assessment, regarding the required procedures, briefings, chart readings and reactions to emergencies (PIOSEE/NITS/FORDEC and so on)..
Hey,

The reference can be a friend who knows you for more than 5 years yes. Just ask him/her to write something about you. I do not know anything about the sim preparations, i heard good things about them so yes i guess they prepare you well.

Other than the pilotassesment.com do you prepare somehow, or is that enough?