PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OASC and an RAF Commission
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2004, 19:51
The mother alligator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ben,
every application is theoretically a new one. They will obviously tak into account your previous apptitude scores, as you will not be doing them next year. Nothing else really counts as you haven't been onto part two. I was told to improve my confidence for my next application when I was turned down. So I went about doing activities that would help, and also went to uni, which REALLY helped. That's the only problem people in your situation have, the fact that you've been to Cranwell twice, but haven't had the experience of part two. After your next application, they could quite well say p!ss off all together, because most people only get two chances (what I was told by a serving officer). So they obviouslly think that you have the potential, just make sure you work hard, not a matter of weeks before you go to OASC, but now, get some paper work from your AFCO, as much as you can, and commit it all to memory. I believe that they do do stuff on officer. Listen to what's being said, it is a lifestyle rather than a job.
If you need anymore info on OASC, pm me.
TMA.