PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2022, 21:48
NotSoAnonymous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Given the recent developments on this thread after I posted feedback of my personal experience, which was not negative as whole but rather the last part of my training - thus I didn't say "I don't recommend it AT ALL" but "I'm not ready to recommend it AT THIS POINT IN TIME" based on my very fresh experience and experience so far of other CURRENT STUDENTS. Looking at the feedback of other former students, several of which I know personally, I mostly agree with the description of Smart that many of them gave - meaning - you'll receive a high quality training with great instructors, in particular the ones I mostly trained with (Abdurrahman, Ahmed and Luca), these three are indeed second to none 😉. But, don't expect someone to take you by hand, you have to go after "what's yours" if you want to be done - meaning - finding an instructor by yourself, contact instructors by yourself and arranging flights with them personally given yours and their availability.

On the other hand, I also agree with many problems pointed out by n2sK that are not being addressed by the Smarts "management" - communication, planning ahead of time and transparency - core qualities of any business, specially in aviation. Not getting into details as n2sK did a pretty good job of that.

Dear Pilot1981 aka Mateusz, I believe that I can speak for all the people who didn't leave a perfect 100% 5 star feedback like you wished for, and who chose to point out gaps in their personal training experience - we are not trying to damage Smart Aviation reputation or throw mud at your ATO, but rather fill those gaps so that future students are happy with their experience at the school. So instead of focusing on that constructive and objective critique as something negative and personal, choosing to get into defensive mode and finding excuses, like you did in the PM you sent me after I posted my feedback (yeah I saw it) or in many replies on this thread, you should maybe focus that energy on listening and finding solutions to the problems pointed out. Playing tough and intimidating to everyone around is the actual opposite of being a good leader and manager. Your students and employees in particular will appreciate that.

Last but not the least, I never hid my identity on purpose, if I wanted to do it i wouldn't have been so specific about the unpleasant situation I had to deal with before finishing my training nor signed it with my initials.

All the best.

NK

Last edited by NotSoAnonymous; 26th Aug 2022 at 22:08.