PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Little known reasons for the downfall of PIA
Old 26th Aug 2022, 19:06
Rutan16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TCAS FAN
Last flew PIA in early 1970s in First Class aboard a DC10. Service, food and champagne all excellent.

Have a business trip coming up later this year so tried to check flights out of KHI westbound long haul. First airline website that I have needed to complete a captcha to get into! Got through that only to find a somewhat less than easy site to navigate. After a number of abortive attempts to get a price and possibly book, gave up and booked with EK.

Although it will add a couple of hours to the flight, not concerned as it is a night flight, and will have time to get a full nights’s sleep, and will have all the champagne that I need to assist with it!
unless you were going to Toronto and willing to do the internal sector up to Lahore aswell your search would have been pretty much in vain to be honest
Manchester Birmingham Heathrow and Paris are on a rather dodgy Jordanian airbus (I say dodgy it’s in Shaheen colours and it was itself banned for regulatory maintenance issues prior to transfer to JAV)!