PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Aug 2022, 13:19
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Paragraph377
The Loyola bull**** artist J.A. Glen, what you created within your business was a good example of outcome based regulation, a way to safely operate and manage a business without abiding by prescriptive methodology. However the loopy lawyer didn’t subscribe to your methodology did he? Anyway, he is a wordsmith and full of ****, and this softly softly nice guy video is not a true picture of what the bearded weasel is really like. He has thrown a number of CASA DAS’s under the bus, and the way he did it so publicly to Spence in the Senate is a prime example of how this two-faced maggot operates.
What makes me laugh is CASA use the word 'outcome' in everything. I may be too simplistic, but what was wrong with the word 'result'. To my mind, a result is something that you can state as being what you expect. An outcome is something that is not known until it happens - e.g. "This is the result I wanted but the outcome was something different".

To me, this just feeds into this BS in management-speak these days that twists the buggery out of the language and invents versions of words that don't exist so they can be used as adjectives or verbs, etc. when they're not.

If I hear one more MORON state that "there are learnings from this" I'll vomit. WTF was wrong with 'lessons'??

Like business, CASA too is, as my 80+ year old airline veteran father would say "is, like society, drowning in a sea of bullsh*t".