PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2022, 07:20
n2sK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot1981
I believe that n2sk is representing another school. Such a big effort to write a long comment full of frustration is a strong evidence that we deal with somene from competive company. I guess that whatever is written here will be turned against Smart Aviation. There is no perfect school. However we have improved a lot of things and we are still working very hard to be better and better every day. Most of students are satisfied with training provided by Smart Aviation instructors. It’s also possible to manage a school and fly for airline if your base is at the same airport. Believe me or not but I have much more time than owners of other schools who fly private jets for example. I would like to end this discussion. If you want to speak to me personally you are very welcome to visit me in Poznan. All the best.

PS. SPULC is flying now;-)

Mateusz Dzialynski
CEO/HT
+48606650616
No I do not. I represent myself and my opinions as someone that got shafted by your donut salesman and would like to see others avoid the same fate. And yet here we are, the same modus operandi, the same issues, and the same deflections.
You invite me to talk, but we have talked before, and our interaction was less than pleasant. When faced with criticism the tune changes and its always someone else's fault.
Now you dismiss everything that was raised as "someone is against us" while in reality you did not adress any of the issues raised.

And the best part is, something shared voluntarily and openly to be honest and avoid a situation where my personal opinions would be used against my employer at the time keep getting dragged on in an attempt to invalidate those same opinions and project them differently, sorry to burst your bubble but I work at a different aviation company now, however this time around I will keep the name to myself.

Lastly, I really have nothing against Smart or you really, as someome said, most of the complaints could be made of most flight schools. My issue here is the way those things are played and addressed by your donut salesman.

But anyway, I too wish to end this discussion. I had my say and raised the warning I felt was needed. It is unfortunate that some of the red flags raised before were allowed to mature into some of the issues seen today, but it is what it is.

All the best.