PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2022, 07:08
hamburgerboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot1981
During IR and VFR Preparation course students get all information what is needed. Maps can be purchased directly from PANSA or aviation stores but most of students prefer to have them quickly. We do not force students to buy it at school. It’s just an option. The same is at the airport. You don’t have to buy a sandwich for 10€. You can buy the same for 2,5€ at grocery. All the best.
I would like to have received a simple email, about 1 month before the start of my course, detailing the course schedule and required materials to bring per module. Problem solved. On a sidenote: why doesn't the school just provide them with the course? Apparantly they are already being bought and most students expect them to be included. In that way the office can be relieved of their permanent distractions - this will leave them more time to fix the mess that is going on there.

But the charts are only a small detail in the whole thing. Feedback should be perceived as a gift rather than an attack that is to be defended. The students describe a lot of common problems in their feedbacks. I would suggest to adress them instead of the future fleet and courses.