PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2022, 16:16
Pilot1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everybody. I’m very grateful for all your comments. It’s very difficult to satisfy all students and I admit that sometimes we are struggling with unexpected events what may slow down the training. However we still do our best to meet all promises. I would like to explain few things. For IR training we use ipads with foreflight app. All charts are up to date. Indeed we try to save paper because students print almost everything. With unrestricted access to the printer students print even ATPL books. We fly 1500h a month. Even with own maintenance it’s really difficult to provide service when 5 airplanes are approaching 100h inspection at the same time. This year we are expecting to approach 12000h of flight training. This is twice as much as last year. We invest in new airplanes every year but only 30% of our fleet is available. At the moment two twin engine airplanes are available. Third twin engine aircraft will be available in September. Next year we will focus to bring all our airplanes back to service including 4th Tecnam P2006T. We are also working to have a new, bigger office because present place is very crowded and our employees are being permanently distracted during their duties by students who come with all kind of problems and requests like buying maps for example. We are not a store. We have few vfr maps in stock so if someone must buy it immediately we sell it for 100 PLN. Obviously students can buy vfr maps and other items somewhere else at own discretion and lower price. It’s not a core of our business so this complaint is absolutety radiculous. Most of our ME+IR+CPL students complete all training in 8-10 weeks as promised. However some students require more attention, time and preparation so this time might be exceeded in some cases. I would like to apologize all students who are not satisfied with our service provided. Hovewer I totaly disagree that quaility of training has decreased to compare with previous year. Most of our instructors including me fly for airlines. We are offering a really high standard of training and as an evidence of this I can only write that in July and August eight our former students have succesfully passed airline assessment at Ryanair and Wizzair. Taking into consideration present situation in aviation market and huge demand for pilots in future I highly believe that these numbers will increase every month. Next month we are expecting a delivery of one more brand new Tecnam P2008JC and also Extra NG to offer our students AUPRT and aerobatic training. It’s a pleasure to be here and explain everything. All the best! Regards,

Mateusz Dzialynski
Head of Training

PS. Few photos of our extra ng:

Last edited by Pilot1981; 23rd Aug 2022 at 17:48. Reason: minor mistakes