PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2022, 12:38
AIMINGHIGH123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nimrodjoe
you really are just going around in circles .

You have been corrected that you can claim social security with a mortgage but are now saying that if you are saving for a house , you’d have to use the 16,000 pounds savings before getting benefits which would mean the safety net won’t protect your savings towards a property ,yet at the same time you state you aren’t saving for a house and have bought . Ha forget it! move to Dubai buy out in desert and invest everything in a wealth fund out here . It will be a good retirement habibi, house in Knightsbridge habibi !!

partner or wife ? There’s a big difference in the UAE.
Dude it was an example. Read what I have put.

Yes we have a property and more than £16k in savings. I’m sorry I was brought up to have at least 6 months worth of mortgage payments saved up in case the unexpected happened.
And yes because of this we didn’t receive any extra help. We still had to pay £2500 childcare costs mortgage etc. When you pay so much tax it would be nice to receive a little more help from the government when you pay a lot in tax every month.

Like I said Dubai is far from perfect. Where is?

We love the city and have a lot of friends there. I have said that many many times. I have also had friends leave Dubai within 6 months as they hated it. They hadn’t lived in a city before and moved to Dubai. Big big step from the small town they came from.