PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2022, 15:29
flyTheBigFatLady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by McToryMug
When will these people learn.
Never. As airlines around Europe keeps treating there staff as they do, we unfortunately have to agree the money in the desert is better. And pilots bring one unique thing, they believe it can’t happen to them.
only those who have experienced the dessert know what it is about, maybe if all those people who lost everything would uniquely give a statement about ME3 employers some people would to listen. Something which never will happen.
What on the other hand I don’t understand is why companies not ramping up there staff contracts to maintain them as they are running to the worst homemade Desaster of all times, still not significantly improving the TC, rather than letting move on everyone. This feeds those ME3 TC and keeps proofing them right to go however they want. Sadly to see where one of the most famous jobs in the world turned into something like a complete disrespectful and disloyal monster of a profession.
there should go of any alarm bell when you read Dino’s comments but still it does not change.
and listen to Dino you could have seen the signs before joining!