PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reported Pause in RAF White Recruiting To Meet Diversity Targets
Old 21st Aug 2022, 19:33
Baldeep Inminj

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
The lies from MOD continue to pile up. There WAS a pause and there WAS illegal discrimination. However, AVM Byford is a woman and will therefore get away with breaking the law…the RAF will see to that. Wiggy will protect the law breakers as long as they are BAME or female.

I must note this. I was an instructor/standards/CFS dude for 17 years. I taught many female students and every single one was driven and motivated and above all, talented - without exception. I am pretty confident to say that they all finished in the top half of their courses and certainly at least one came top.

In my many years I also had 2 female Sqn bosses and both were man hating bullies who led by ridicule and threats. I personally documented their many exploits of bullying and provided them to respective Station Commanders. I know the first one left after not getting staff college (having an affair with a married Nav on our Sqn didn’t help), and the 2nd is still in - I fear for anyone under her command as she really does hate men and has put posts on social media to that effect.
How did 2 people with such hateful attitudes get promoted? The first (20 years ago) I can guess and it was what many will be thinking. The second was a below average pilot and well known as such, and had a real attitude problem and a quick temper, but still got a Sqn (as a Sqn Ldr). On the unit she commanded she was an utter joke and I just ignored everything she said. She most certainly was not promoted on ability.

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-recruitment-chief-refused-unlawful-order-to-prioritise-women-and-ethnic-minorities-over-white-men-leaked-email-reveals-12678612RAF recruitment chief refused 'unlawful' order to 'prioritise women and ethnic minorities over white men', leaked email reveals

Last edited by Baldeep Inminj; 21st Aug 2022 at 19:56.