PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Roster Publication Date
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2022, 12:14
KABOY

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sam Ting Wong
I don't see a contradiction between your decisions and my comments. I know you don't want to belittle those who did not leave (yet), but maybe you see the situation too much from your own perspective. There are many people in HK who suffer and would want to leave but simply can't do so. People have different responsibilities, maybe a local wife, debt, the wrong passport, kids who are about to graduate in a school they like, a sick local mother-in-law, no command hours and maybe another year to get one in Cathay etc etc. To tell these individuals how better life is elsewhere, which is not exactly a state secret in the first place, or how stupid / masochistic/ blind/ obedient they are because they stay is not very helpful.
Thank you

‘​​​​​​You now seem content in defending those individuals who continue to endure COS 18 and HK. I think we know the reasons now, you don’t need to justify why these people live with this suffering.

Fragrant Harbor has become a forum where people will justify the insufferable conditions imposed on them.’

Do I need to keep quoting?

I appreciate the reference to being a BOY, it seems your intellect is arguing with someone on an immature level.

This is the intellect CX needs to keep pilots.