PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2022, 07:03
BA318

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipness One Foxtrot
Ok I am senior data analyst with two decades working in P&L reporting and marketing analytics in SQL, SAS and Python, I am regularly asked to provide insight at C Suite level, I have also more than a few years working with travel industry clients, numbers and predictive models are my daily bread. Now if you can stop swearing like a wee boy in the playground for a minute, why don't you share your creds? When you say you've been in the industry for ten years, going by your utter lack of professionalsm, it's safe to say you're employed cleaning the bogs? There's no way you'd be trusted down the pointy end IMHO. This isn't personal, it's a fair commentary on the impact of flybe coming back from bankruptcy on others who managed to keep going.
Well said. There’s only two users on here who feel the need to swear or insult. The rest manage to have a civil conversation even if disagreeing and yet claim they are the professionals. As far as I’m aware there’s no need to upload your CV before posting here but most people have some experience - personally I worked with route development at an airport and communications at an airline. However experience isn’t everything. Flybe1 was run by experienced people. It went bust. Technically COW is experienced in the industry but every carrier she’s run has ended up in trouble. So perhaps just be polite and respectful regardless.