PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex Celebrating 20 Years
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2022, 05:33
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Jenna Talia
Yawwwn........
Your telling me.

Who calls aircraft "frames" anyway. Hmmm, well nobody. Well, except about 2 other accounts on this site all with very similar traits, one being the ever annoying BNEA320. I won't embarrass the member with the other one, I think they are doing a good enough at that job themselves.

It would appear likely you are a pilot also digging deeper. Pretty poor if you ask me talking down terms and conditions of this (well...err...our) profession above. You referred to me as someone who needs to wake up, get with the times and expect cuts to my terms and conditions (aside Covid never seen it in my current employer in 14 years). You are the type that would sell your ar$e off to take my job flying the bigger toys at a pay cut, boy have we all worked with those types before. Looking at post history, well I think I know where you work, and my god I am not surprised one bit. Enjoy playing off against other pilots for new "frames" buddy in your little world, sounds like your right in your zone, going absolutely nowhere.