PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2022, 22:12
Skipness One Foxtrot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by airsouthwest
Spot on. The usual pessimistic arseholes are out again. Awaiting responses from BA318 and Skipness One Foxtrot with their bull****. One reason why I don't come on the forum much these days armchair "experts" with no real experience in the industry only sitting behind a computer desk playing flight simulator and think after half hour they're somehow qualified to give an professional opinion that's supposedly more accurate than someone that's been in the industry 10 years LOL.
Ok I am senior data analyst with two decades working in P&L reporting and marketing analytics in SQL, SAS and Python, I am regularly asked to provide insight at C Suite level, I have also more than a few years working with travel industry clients, numbers and predictive models are my daily bread. Now if you can stop swearing like a wee boy in the playground for a minute, why don't you share your creds? When you say you've been in the industry for ten years, going by your utter lack of professionalsm, it's safe to say you're employed cleaning the bogs? There's no way you'd be trusted down the pointy end IMHO. This isn't personal, it's a fair commentary on the impact of flybe coming back from bankruptcy on others who managed to keep going.