PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reported Pause in RAF White Recruiting To Meet Diversity Targets
Old 20th Aug 2022, 12:15
Jobza Guddun

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts
But it isn't just her though, is it? All of the top end must have discussed this and as there haven't been any sackings (I presume GM has moved on schedule or was it unexpected?) there must have been agreement. Ergo they're all culpable for this (and for all the other damage that's been done!), and very much appear to be just a series of "managers" with big and clever ideas while missing the basics of what it takes to be military. So even if people go, who the hell comes next?

As someone closer to the coal face rather than the ivory tower, I haven't seen such disconnect between top and bottom since the days of the Mull Chinook inquiry. Nor is it obvious who is going to turn it around. In football terms, we've gone all Manchester United.

Target the advertising by all means, but I want the best we can get working with and for me - not someone who is a bloody statistic first and foremost!! Let's face it; the next conflict for us is in clear sight so we need to get this right. As the whole of the public sector seems to have gone ED&I-mad, is this why everything seems to be a shambles?

B Word, another spot on post.

Last edited by Jobza Guddun; 20th Aug 2022 at 13:46.