PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Exodus Begins at QR?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2004, 08:10
ayomide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't shoot the messenger, isn't that what you did when you told me you don't need my permission to post on this forum?

A300Man, I don't know this man and would not define him as reliable source as to confirm any information given on this forum.

I don't expect you to give out any of your friend's names due to confidentiality, but I have no intention of taking the stand either since I find it very hard to believe all info that is being given on the internet, unless there is a reliable source refered to.

My mind is already made up because I never experienced any of this during my time with QR! I am also airing my views of QR and am truly sorry if this happened to you and your friends.

I tend to trust my friends and am not claiming your friends are lying. It is odd if this happen to certain people only since Bang claims my friend is one of 100 who is happy with QR and the rest are unhappy and miserable. However, I am in touch with many of my friends currently serving with QR and they cannot confirm anything of this is happening to them.

I never had any problems with BG, though I never tried to interfear with management unless necessary.

Apologies if any offense is taken.