PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poznan
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2022, 17:08
Nlgm94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hamburgerboy
Due to renewed acitivity I'd like to give my 2 cents on my cplmeir training at SA:

PS. The message on the wall said something like 'if you are happy with your training post it on pprune' and not 'do not post bad comments on PPRuNe/Google' like a previous poster said.
At least keep the feedback honest boys...
Discussing if the message is asking you to write positive reviews or to avoid posting negative ones makes no sense, it is basically the same meaning behind it. They want to influence their e-reputation, and conspicuouspilot's post is a pathetic example of this culture.

On the walls of a professional ATO you would expect more operational/safety info. In Smart, you have this PPrune/Google message (no matter what it exactly says), pictures of the appropriate white shirt/black tie exam dress code for their social media, and the booklet advertising the coaching company of the donut seller.

Maybe you are happy with that, but I hope your future employer will display more useful info.

PS : Of course there are a few operational info on the walls of Smart Aviation briefing room (so that you can say I am honest).