PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Exodus Begins at QR?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2004, 07:03
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ayomide: you completely misunderstand. I had a great time at QR! If you have read my previous posts on QR you will find that out!

I never agreed with their management except in the days of Mark Turner who was a good Cabin Crew Manager who did his best...a bit before your time. Unfortunately his hands were tied, but at least he supported the crew, unlike BG and The Snake.

I have no intention of naming any sources, but suffice to say that I have many friends still at QR and I get updates, good and bad on a regular basis. And I am a source myself. Feel free to PM me, but I don't think anybody on here can convince you that these things go on. Your mind is already made up.

Look in the dictionary under confidentiality...that is what I am doing, keeping my friend's names out of this. Some of them, according to them, cannot post on here, but wish to have their views aired...so here they are.

A300 Man can vouch for anything I say that happened to me and indeed most of the things on this forum. Fact not fiction.

...and don't shoot the messenger by the way...

Of course I believe these things go on for two reasons: I have witnessed them and been victim myself! Plus, I tend to trust my friends...don't you?