PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex Celebrating 20 Years
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2022, 05:57
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
I’m just sick and tired of all the crap I see in here from people with agendas and ulterior motives keen to destroy good peoples jobs.
Right, so the same will be said about Bonza in a year or two when its fantasy business plan falls over, if it even gets up. Nobody asked them to start some wacko business model, yet when it collapses or moves onto Plan B,C, D, we are shot down if we question it? Soooo...they are giving good people jobs....how about we look after each other....Hmm..no they are destroying this profession with terrible contracts alongside destroying families when "the time comes". If you looked closely at its planned operating model and contracts, it is in the best interest of this industry if it actually never gets up. Thousands of people and families will be spared.

The best way forward to not destroy good people's jobs, is for these time wasting, family destroying operations to not exist at all. Just remember what Sharpy said to the media, "We are going to rip away all those entitlements those Pilots have built up over the years, 10% below Jetstar". Now with an attitude like that, I hope it falls over tomorrow, zero place within this industry for operations like that.