PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Continued U.S interfering with foreign airlines
Old 5th Jan 2004, 01:06
Wino
Union Goon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stagger,

On both AA flights a flight attendant picked up an airphone (btw no longer available on most planes) and called ops and stayed on the phone for quite a while (to the end). Among other things we knew the seats the hijackers were in, what they did when they congregated before the attack and who they killed in their initial demonstration of resolve.... Do not dismiss flight attendants lightly, in their own element they are suprisingly observant!

(there were not many people on the airplane to start with)

MOR, it doesn't have to be the airline withholding the info. It can be any of the petty Beaurocrats. And while I do discuss alot of things here, I treat the security of aircraft VERY seriously and would NOT disclose stuff deamed sensative (Aside from the fact that releasing it would involve the possibility of me being prosecuted, and as Danny knows who I am, the name WINO won't protect me for more than 3 secs)

But alot of people here are deliberately spinning things they shouldn't be... They have their own adgenda and it may not be the same as mine which is the safety of my aircraft... Some would rather score points

Cheers
Wino