PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DOHA ATCO 2022
Thread: DOHA ATCO 2022
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2022, 20:27
Oakley 22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAFETY is STILL being ignored!!

Hi again chaps and chappettes,

Didn’t think I’d be back on here again so quick……but it seems QCAA have outdone themselves this time,
ALL Leave Cancelled From 15th with less than 2 weeks notice….so any pending approved leave cancelled, no financial reimbursement , no leave carry over above the yearly carry over quota (22days) and no repayment of excess leave above the quota …….WOW a HUGE Financial hit for ALL , not such an attractive deal now !!
What a GENIUS move……just when you need all hands on deck and the full co-operation of the grass roots ladies and gents…….you pull the rug away, morale goes through the floor, co-operation and motivation disappears and I can’t begin to imagine what toll the resulting Guaranteed fatigue and almost certain staff reduction ( I would be very surprised if there isn’t a few jumping overboard prior to the ship sinking irrespective of any financial incentives that may have to be returned……and I don’t blame them!! ) WILL have on SAFETY….???

I have this on EXCEPTIONALLY good authority, First hand…..and the reason being, the training is that far behind…..it is BEYOND repair!! People are scrabbling around with NO idea what to do…..and panic measures are now being rolled out…..

GOOD LUCK Everyone……and let’s hope it’s someone else in the seat……when THE DISASTER happens!!