PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2022, 07:56
Shazeem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Costa

Must be some deputy either from the 3rd floor or building A. Either way, Costa in the vicinity. To say Dubai is great..you must be a proud citizen. This propaganda makes sense. Or you have the misconception you are now one of them. You will learn.
If you are a new valued member of the busy recruitment team..you are just a puppet. Talk to your predecessors. No need to suddenly defend the company. You are still a replacable asset, a guest, a labourer doing as being told.

On topic,
Depending on your current situation working and living at EK might be better. Just know you will live there to work. Having a family is tough unless you don't want to see them often. My advice is to avoid the compounds. You will live and breathe EK together with the other mercenaries. I did assume you like spending time with your family. I have seen several families families falling apart because of some golddigger cabin crew. Most of them are ready to settle.

​​​​​​But to buy property in Dubai as an alternative? Think about it carefully. The allowance is available.
Your family will spend more time in Dubai than you because you will be working day and night. Experience what it is like to be in a 'golden' cage. Just have a backupplan prepared.

Last edited by Shazeem; 8th Aug 2022 at 08:13.