PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Salary Review Time Again
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2022, 06:14
AIMINGHIGH123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhodes13
The problem is you come on here spouting half truths as though you know it all and pontificating about a place and a job that you know nothing about.. and I was talking about Virgin Atlantic. For a person that claims to know so much about airlines you don't seem to know the basics about what happened in your own backyard.

You then advocate moving to an airline and a country where you literally have next to no rights or recourse should you be wronged, whilst simultaneously saying that the sky is falling. Given how EK literally treated people less than a year and a half ago I really don't see what you're trying to achieve? If it is so good why haven't you moved there?

By the way having done EK for nearly a decade it wasn't all the bed of roses either that you seem to like to portray from your fleeting holiday visits to the place.
Ok well let’s spin this on it’s head. Why are you not at Virgin or BA?

Virgin are known to get rid of people when ever it gets a little sketchy. It’s not half truths about Virgin. I know what my mate said to me. If we were face to face I would just show you his messages. Everything about BA is 100% true. The pay cut they have had and Euroflyer deal that quite a few who were made redundant have gone back to at BA is paying a lot less than mainline. I have seen the pay scale. Go and look on other threads here or better ask people there.

I have said before I don’t live in Dubai have been there half a dozen times and going again later this year. We have many friends there not at EK some been there over 20 years now and a family member of ours has just moved there. We have equal number of close friends in Dubai as we do in London.

The grass isn’t always greener that statement works everywhere.