PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holdpool
Thread: BA Holdpool
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2022, 16:52
hans brinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpamCanDriver
It shows that the person is keen to get the job & is willing to put in the extra work to get it
Originally Posted by Phantom4
Hans,I think with respect you are missing my point.Having been on the team a question often asked was ‘what are the threats facing The Company’ This is not exclusive to Flight Ops.
Good Luck.
No, I will respectfully disagree. Have applied for countless jobs, have been asked all the questions, jumped through all the hoops, and understand about putting the extra work in to get the job. Got my last job by going to HQ with my CV in hand, uninvited. And with 10 years to go, at (hopefully) my final airline, will try to go the extra mile for the company to succeed every time I am in uniform. When I look for a job I look at how they will treat me. And I just happen to believe that the only reason the company will do good is if they treat their employees right, before they treat the customers right. Me knowing about the financials and threats is for me. They should be interested in what extra I would bring to MY job, to make theirs easier.